 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15280
15279  |  15281
Subject:
all items on sale & sets for $0.01, Free S&H USA/CAN.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:14:22 GMT

I have uploaded 50.000 bricks in the last 2 weeks, 45.000 new and 5000 used.
I now have the widest range of bricks avialable on site (4600+ lots). 99% of
these items were listed at average current price (or lower), and have now
been discounted at least 6%, up to 20%. (In addition, there are tiered
prices, so when you buy 10 or 100, you may save as much as 35% on the
average price at which they are available on Bricklink). In addition, I
still have the free shipping, and the special that a set for under $0.01 can
be added (available in sets, other) when you spend $25 or more. See you soon
at Missing Brick!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

Paul

ps. I also have many empty small (20+) and medium buckets (40+), most with
matching lids. These are free w. any size order provided you pay for the
shipping cost (actual postage, no handling).