 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15281
15280  |  15282
Subject:
Pyrite's Liquidation - Going out of Business Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:54:14 GMT

Greetings All,

Well, it was a wonderful run but it's time to go! Everything in the store is
on sale, featuring some of the lowest prices I've ever offered, everything must
go.

My plan is to close the doors within the next 3-4 weeks, this current sale
will last about one week. When the week is up I will be moving a lot of the
inventory to auction sites (if no one here wants to buy 2x2 bricks for 2.2
cents I'll offer them where someone does) and sell items by lots. Items that
don't sell at auction or here will be going to Brickfest with me

http://www.Bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

I do not plan to lower prices further as an open sale, if prices go lower I
will add a minimum purchase to the store and sell only bulk lots. If my prices
are not low enough for you FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME BULK OFFERS and once more for
those of you in the cheap seats FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME BULK OFFERS!! (see below)

Sale Features:

Free shipping on domestic orders over $300
Free shipping on international orders over $500
No minimum Order - International customers welcome
Most forms of payment accepted

Bulk Offer Guidelines:

Be Specific Please! Tell me exactly what you want, what I am charging and how
much you wish to pay, I will either accept your offer or make a counter offer.
DO NOT send me a list of everything you want and ask how low I will go, I do
not have time to do the math.
**Offers must be agreed upon BEFORE purchase**

End Notes:

Shipping of large orders will take about a week, please tell me if you are
in a hurry.
At about midnight EST I will be sending out wanted notices for the whole store
to show everyone the discount, if this will annoy you please shut off wanted
notices around that time frame.

Thanks !

Brett