 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14166 (-20)
  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

Actually, you CAN'T guarantee the same, how dare you try to squelch a seller. He's done nothing wrong. In fact, he listened and is posting less as requested. The first time Lego auctioned 3 of these figs, they fetched over $1000 EACH. And you think (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

Oh my bad, I didn't bother to read his full post since he's repeated them so many times with out photos, I assumed this was the same....see what I get for assuming :) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Trobaugh writes: ... (...) ... He did post a link to a picture in the original post here: (URL) picture is a little surprising, though. Minifigs 1, 2, 3, and 4 don't look quite right, at least as far as the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

(...) He could at least post a picture of them somewhere and a price, that would probally help. jt (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

(...) Well, he's within his right to post it every once in a new moon (though I'd appreciate a "blue moon" more--that way it would be six months instead of one, and maybe the text would at least vary). But yeah, it does seem to be pigeoning the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

Do you ever give up? C'mon, all us AFOL's would rather buy bricks than oversized minifigs which have no value to us. Try eBay where parents buy thier kids these nostailgic kind of novelties. I for one, and I can guarentee others feel the same, feel (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Soccer parts including Zidane minifig

The following soccer parts are for sale on BrickLink: 1. European Zidane minifig, including 2 piece display stand (green 8 x 8 Soccer Field Section and Minifig Stand) and soccer ball: (URL) Green soccer player minifig (#18 printed on back, white (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  HUGE LEGO set collection for sale

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that I want to part with my LEGO set collection. I would like to sell my collection to a buyer willing to take delivery of the items at Brickfest...since shipping a collection of this size (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want to trade 2 Lim. Ed. Santa Fe for 3 Regular

I am looking to trade 2 (two) of my Santa Fe Limitted Edition (MISB) for 3 (three) regular ones (don't have to be in sealed box, but bricks need to be 100% new, so in their plastic baggies). I need the bricks for a project, but do not want to open (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

SELL: 6 different types Display Lego Figures. 18" Tall. same size as you see which display in Toys'R US. Originally in NOT FOR SALE and DISPLAY purpose only. ALl 100% NEW and original. pls feel free to send me email for more details and pictures. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Canvas sails listed, some first ever listings!!!

I've listed alot of canvas sails (pirate ships mainly, 6 different sets). Many had never been listed before, where no pics were available, I've added the set number in that case for reference. All are like new. as always, FREE S&H for USA/CANADA (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Collection for sale - HUGE!!

I have sent this email out to members of our local Lego Train Group. I am now posting it for the rest of Lugnet to see. I prefer to sell to the true Lego fans rather than part this behemoth out on ebay. I am sure whoever does so will pay for the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Mindstorms/Technic Sets and Parts

(URL) Brick, Soft 2 x 4 [Parts / Brick, Soft] - $2.00 Red Brick, Soft 2 x 4 [Parts / Brick, Soft] - $2.00 Yellow Brick, Soft 2 x 4 [Parts / Brick, Soft] - $2.00 9709 RCX Programmable LEGO Brick 1.0 - New in sealed package [Parts / Electric] - $89.00 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sets # 1030 & 1032

I have the following sets in new conditon( parts in original unopened packaging) with 2 extra sets of activity cards(1031 & 1033): 1) 1030- Technic I w/1031 2) 1032- Technic II w/1033 Both sets are for sale. Please make an offer in U.S. dollars + (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale in bricks4you.com - 20% of on all sets, parts and minifigs

Hi, Come and take a look, all items in my shop is discounted 20% - I'm trying to sell of all my lego before moving from my current apartment to a new one in the near future. Shop link: (URL) for stopping by, Morten bricks4you.com (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)

(...) The total price I am willing to pay per element. The presumption about clone elements, in particular, is that to most Lego collectors they are little better than garbage -- hence my inducement, or bounty, that they sell them to me instead of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)

(...) Your images/descriptions are laudably clear. About the prices/bounties however-- are the bounties in addition to an agreed upon price between buyer and seller, or is that the total price you are willing to pay? As for unpriced items, I assume (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)

Hey Y'all: I haven't always had good results posting a WTB Clone Elements list -- so right up front I want you to know that my webpage is not some difficult to understand list of descriptions -- it is loaded with images of almost every element I am (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Lots added to my store, Missing Brick, Free S&H

I've significantly added to all my categories "decorated", with over 200 new lots. Also, I've finished adding 500+ space elements (incl. blue, red and yellow items), in over 50 lots a few minutes ago. Several rare sets have been added, and some (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sell or Trade - Coca Cola Complete set of 30

Hi everyone! I am a new member... I have sold one set of the Lego Coca Cola promo set on ebay and have put up another one there. However, I have today acquired two more complete sets (30 items each).... with all the cute stuff like referees with red (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact