 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14161
Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:24:20 GMT

Do you ever give up?

C'mon, all us AFOL's would rather buy bricks than oversized minifigs which
have no value to us. Try eBay where parents buy thier kids these nostailgic
kind of novelties.

I for one, and I can guarentee others feel the same, feel that even though
you are now limiting your posts to less frequent repetintions, we are still
sick of seeing them.

Regards,

J Scott

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kit Tong writes:
SELL: 6 different types Display Lego Figures. 18" Tall. same size as you see
which display in Toys'R US. Originally in NOT FOR SALE and DISPLAY purpose
only. ALl 100% NEW and original. pls feel free to send me email for more
details and pictures.
      You may also send me your mailing address for delivery, so that I can
check the airmail shipping charges for you which will be sent FROM Hong Kong.

      My email address is  pdull78@yahoo.com

1) Lego Girl with Necklace
2) Lego Workman
3) Lego Man
4) Lego Girl
5) Lego Director with megaphone
6) Lego Carmera-Man with Clip-board

YOU may also try to go to the links below to check with the pictures.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/pdull78/vwp?.dir=/Pdull+Pics&.dnm=6+display+lego+figures.jpg&.src=bc&.view=l&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/pdull78/lst%3f%26.dir=/Pdull%2bPics%26.src=bc%26.view=l