 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14169
Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 05:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeremy Scott writes:
Do you ever give up?

C'mon, all us AFOL's would rather buy bricks than oversized minifigs which
have no value to us. Try eBay where parents buy thier kids these nostailgic
kind of novelties.

I for one, and I can guarentee others feel the same, feel that even though
you are now limiting your posts to less frequent repetintions, we are still
sick of seeing them.

Regards,

J Scott

Wow, your uncalled and out-of-line attack is actually getting him much more
attention, I am sure he appreciates that, it saves him from posting over and
over as much.

And who would want one? I would, and it appears others do also. Tom is 100%
right in what he said about Lego selling them on ebay. I think I bid on
every single one they put up, and I always look for these on ebay - in fact
I have it set as a favorite search and I get an email everytime somebody
lists one.

So before you speak for all of AFOL's ask yourself - 'Am I 100% sure about
this? Or is it just my thoughts?' I can guarantee you that you are 100%
wrong in your assumptions about all of us AFOL's. If you do not like him
posting this that does not call for an attack upon him. He is not harming
you in any way. And I am not sick of seeing his posts, perhaps you are being
overly sensitive about posts.

And to address LFB, Tom is also correct in their availability, if you know
of a store that sells these please let me know, I would love to see if they
want my business.

Regards,

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com