 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14165
Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:18:51 GMT

Oh my bad, I didn't bother to read his full post since he's repeated them so
many times with out photos, I assumed this was the same....see what I get
for assuming :)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Trobaugh writes:
He could at least post a picture of them somewhere and a price, that would
probally help.
He did post a link to a picture in the original post here:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/pdull78/vwp?.dir=/Pdull+Pics&.src=ph&.dnm=6+display+lego+figures.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/pdull78/lst%3f%26.dir=/Pdull%2bPics%26.src=ph%26.view=t

The picture is a little surprising, though. Minifigs 1, 2, 3, and 4 don't
look quite right, at least as far as the hat/hair and face go. Numbers 3 and
4 in particular look like they have over-sized heads. But maybe that's just
what these figs look like; I haven't paid attention to the ones in the stores.

Now if the figs were 6 feet tall, that would make a great train-show accessory.

Cary