 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14170
Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:20:27 GMT

Kit and all,

Well, I must say, I feel sheepish.

I assumed, (and you know what happens when you ass-u-me) that because Kit
still had them available, that he hasn't sold any of them.  I still feel his
frequent, thought not as frequent as before, posts are still a bit annoying,
but as long as it is not wasted space, I am fine with it. Like I said, I
thought he wasn't selling and he was constantly posting for nothing.
Finally, I spoke for all, when not all agreed, but some did.  Please forgive
me and I will no longer speak in such general terms.

Keep the money flowing in .b-s-t!

~just your neighborhood lugneter,
Jeremy Scott