 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14149
WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:08:55 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I haven't always had good results posting a WTB Clone Elements list -- so
right up front I want you to know that my webpage is not some difficult to
understand list of descriptions -- it is loaded with images of almost every
element I am seeking. You go, you see, you know immediately whether you have
what I seek. Prices/bounties are noted on the page, so DO please take a look.

Lego list
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#lego

Tyco list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#tyco

Mega Bloks list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#mb

Blok-Tek and Unknown Clones list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#bt

Right, that's all the same link with anchors -- so it's one BIG (approx. 300+
KB) page that may take a moment or two to fully load via a slow connection.

In the cases where an element is intrinsically part of a particular
minifigure, I am often willing to purchase the whole minifigure.

Please do not reply to me here, instead contact me privately at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

All offers will be gratefully received.

Payment can be made by paypal, personal check, or even postal M.O. or cash.

Please, no ABC (already been chewed) elements! I seek new or used elements
in good - excellent condition only! If you don't have experience grading
elements, please see: http://www.lugnet.com/~174/grading.

My reputation can be assessed by looking up user "Legozoid" on eBay, and as
"BlueOfNoon" on Bricklink. I am member #174 on Lugnet. If you have any kind
of buy, sell, trade ratings anywhere please send me this information when
contacting me.

Please do not contact me with inquiries about where you can find more
information about clone elements -- beyond my own page, I don't know.
Please do not contact me unless you have your stuff organized (know your
quantities and the condition of the elements). I think I am offering fair
value for the elements I am seeking; I have done my homework, please do yours.

Thanks go out to the people with whom I have previously completed
transactions. Everyone has been great so far.

-- Richard