 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13941 (-20)
  Brickmania RES-Q'd!!! Crazy parts sale continues!

I'm pleased to announce that my kit instructions (among thousands of other lost files) have been salvaged thanks to the invaluable help and knowledge of Ray Sanders. While this is a sigh of relief, I'm still planning to upgrade my computer hardware (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: 8x8 radar dishes in white

Hi all, Is anybody selling four (4) 8x8 radar dishes in white, as found in the My Own Train tanker cars? As a last resort, I'll buy the two tankers for the dishes, but I'd rather keep the spending down to a dull roar this month. Thanks in advance, (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need specific part name

(...) If the part was listed as trans-red in someone's store, it would be the right part, but I'd more suspect that part is the small crown which is about the size of a 1x1 cylinder and is normally chrome, but sometimes metallic green. blue, or dark (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT: 7153 for 4 light gray extreme corner slopes pn 3685