 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13923
13922  |  13924
Subject:
Followup to technic parts available/wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 22:33:38 GMT

Hi all:

As a folowup to my listing for technic parts of two days ago, it is not
necessary that your wants list be strictly technic.  I will respond to any
wants list sent to me as I have an abundance of other LEGO parts for trade.

Here are some technic tires and wheels that I have available:

Tires:

3643, 17x43 black=43
6581, 20x30 balloon medium=9
3740, black 24x43=1
6594, 49.6x28 VR=4
2902, 81.6x15 motorcycle=2
2346, medium black=185
2696, model team=69
3843, small black=276

Wheels:

6582, 20x30 baloon medium, yellow=2
2994, 30.4x14 VR, yellow=8, white=26
6580, 43.2x28 balloon small, yellow=6, white=8
6595, 49.6x28 VR, white=4
2903, 81.6x15 motorcycle, white=2
3482, center large, black=2, red=18, white=216, yellow=86, gray=130
2695, model team, yellow=2, black=1, blue/green=3, white=43, lt. gray=20
3739, technic 24x43, lt. gray=3

And here are a few additional parts that I need:

lt. gray 2x2 plate with pin=1
lt. gray 1x12 technic beam=1

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,