 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13922
Re: FS: Rubber LEGO Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 21:44:49 GMT

FYI, I saw these at LLC last year, they may or may not still have them.

I didn't think about using them for grips, though - neat idea.  I never got any
since they weren't fully open on the bottom like a regular brick (if they WERE,
I'd find them very useful for building, but then they wouldn't be very useful
as erasers ;-)

Rob Doucette wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
These things are too cool!  Genuine LEGO Rubber 2x4 bricks

Wow those are real Lego products?  Where did they come from?

You can see the LEGO molded on the studs.  They're really pencil erasers, I
discovered these a few years ago in Orlando.  They no longer carry them.

-Rob.

--
http://www.sun.com/service/support/software/iplanet/index.html