 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13927
Re: FS: Rubber LEGO Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 03:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Lyttle writes:
Whoa..wait...sounds like you have two separate items confused..

I also carry individual LEGO Soft bricks in various sizes and colors.  Soft
bricks
(http://www.lego.com/dacta/products/productdetail.asp?SearchProductLineId=110)
have a stud size equivalent to the Baby/Primo line.

The above link goes to the Dacta soft bricks, I haven't checked mine against
the primo, but they are much larger than duplo bricks.

It sounds to me like you are saying the Softbricks and erasers are the same
item...they're not.

Just trying to clarify...

Ya, I have the soft bricks also, see here for size comparisons vs a regular
brick and Duplo brick...
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=172464 <-- best one to
compare size

The soft bricks are 6 times the size of a regular brick and are made for
preschools, daycare centers, etc. They are great for small kids - they are
soft, but very sturdy. My 17 month old stands on them and there is no give
to them at all. They do give if you pinch them on the sides, but i think its
the same "squeeze ratio" of a regular brick.

Legoland recently got a shipment in of the erasers - rubber bricks, they are
the same size of regular bricks and are pretty cool (still wondering why I
did not get any, oh well - next time).

Mark P
mfuss903
http://landofbricks.com