 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13928
Re: FS: Rubber LEGO Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 03:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Lyttle writes:
Whoa..wait...sounds like you have two separate items confused..

Not at all, look at the listings in the category.

I also carry individual LEGO Soft bricks in various sizes and colors.  Soft
bricks
(http://www.lego.com/dacta/products/productdetail.asp?SearchProductLineId=110)
have a stud size equivalent to the Baby/Primo line.

Is this my original text being quoted?

The above link goes to the Dacta soft bricks, I haven't checked mine against
the primo, but they are much larger than duplo bricks.

Read as "I *also* carry Soft Bricks as well as the erarsers"  Reread the
first post:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13918
the first paragraph is about the erasers, the second paragraph talks about
the big soft bricks.  The Primo/Baby bricks fit on the Soft Brick studs...
much larger than Duplo.  A 2x4 Soft Brick is approx 190mm x 95mm x 70mm with
a 30mm stud diameter.

It sounds to me like you are saying the Softbricks and erasers are the same
item...they're not.

Not at all, sorry for the confusion.  There was no category for the eraser
bricks, I picked "Parts->Brick, soft" as the best place to put them.

-Rob.

Just trying to clarify...

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
These things are too cool!  Genuine LEGO Rubber 2x4 bricks

Wow those are real Lego products?  Where did they come from?

You can see the LEGO molded on the studs.  They're really pencil erasers, I
discovered these a few years ago in Orlando.  They no longer carry them.

-Rob.