 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13930
Re: WANTED: yellow rocket tail cones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Jolley writes:
I need the two yellow tail rocket cones from 6954 Blacktron1 Renegade. can
ANYONE help?!!

Check bricklink.  Northwinds' has one for $3.50 plus shipping.

These bits are in the category of rare and expensive, although there is no
real reason why they should be except that TLC has yet to release more sets
utilizing that element in that color.  The day they do these cones won't be
worth much more than $0.50 USD, if that.

As it stands, those elements are one of the reasons to want the Renegade,
which I think was U.S. only but I am not positive. Buying Renegades is how I
got my 10 cones.  I realize that's not very encouraging. But, patience --
maybe it will be a Legend release eventually.

-- Hop-Frog