 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13932
Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 03:01:51 GMT

I would like a set too, but the 100$ price range is a bit steep (approx ebay
price, complete), but I bet with enough purchased, we could come up with a
better price.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kwok Chi Chow writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.promo, Tom Stangl writes:
Soooo, who's going to be our Japanese contact for getting these sets?

I know I'd like 2 complete sets, and 10-20 of each of some of the subsets • (bottle
case, vending machine, stand, drink stand).

I would similarly love to get some of these...

Frank

Hey Guys,

Here now in Hong Kong, we have loads of this promo items in our stores. And
I have gotten more than 30 sets already and most of them are minifigs (with
the lovely cola logo printed).

The chance of getting a hidden minifig (golden version/ silver version) is
very not likely.

Besides, I know that more sets will be released for the next 3 weeks, so ask
you friends/relatives to grab some for you.

Regards,

Adonis