 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13431 (-20)
  FS: Duplo assortment (includes 4 Duplo Eggs)

I have an assortment of about 90 Duplo parts that I'd like to sell for $30 including shipping. (within the U.S.) Heres a big picture of all thats included: (URL) includes parts from: -12 Duplo Eggs (including 4 of the actual eggs, 2 green and 2 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts 25% Off @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

Parts discounts have advanced to 25% off at my BrickLink store. Lots of interesting stuff, including: gray quarter-circle panels Spinosaurs black pirate ship rigging white airplane parts foliage Thanks for looking, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender

'sup! I recently got a hold of a Deep Freeze Defender with original instructions for a sweet price, and I was wondering if any Ice Planet Fans would want to buy this. I'm not much of a fan for Ice Planet themed sets, so If anyone's interested, send (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.space)

  Want to trade yellow/blue train doors

I was looking through my yellow/blue train doors (from 7710) and discovered I have 4 extra left hand ones. I would love to trade two of these for 2 right hand ones. Alternatively, I would trade all 4 for 4 blue/red doors (from 7715 or 7818). Other (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  looking for Michael Gokey and Juliette Johann

Michael Gokey and Juliette Johann please contact me about your brickbay order from Penney's Parts. Final attempt to contact. Matt (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  *** Castle display set, Model Team + UNOPENED BLACKTRON and Technic sets INCLUSIVE ! ***

Hi all, I'm offering LEGO Castle display set (from special LEGO store) and one Model Team set. But what is interesting - if you'll bye the Castle set you'll get one NEW/UNOPENED (MISB) LEGO Blacktron set (I have 2 of them) as gift INCLUSIVE !!! (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Olde Castle Visors!

Hey, Castle heads! What's up? I recently got my hands on a very rare find, t a garage sale and I was wondering how much this would be worth. These are some visors from the 6075 yellow castle. One Black Classic Castle Visor w red helmet. One Red (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Xcalabur's Parts Clearance Sale - 50% Off!

Hi everyone, I'm trying to clear everything out of my store, so I've placed everything at 50% off. Well, everything except that <set:6973 Deep Freeze Defender>, cause I don't mind keeping it. But if you want it, there it is! Thanks, -Chris (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge sale in brick2brick on bricklink

Hi, In this shop owned by my brother Martin will you find a lot of the old stuff I had for sale before christmas in my own shop - bricks4you.com. He has just lowered his prices with 20-40% on almost all items, you'll find rare sets and instrcution (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Articulated Train Cars Now Available - eBay Premiere Auction

<snip> (...) Whew! I'll dig up some money soon, after I order from Walthers, I gotta get parts for an HO SD45! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Articulated Train Cars Now Available - eBay Premiere Auction

(...) You're welcome. :-) (...) And about time, too! ;-) So, will you br bringing some to run at BricksWest? I'll be bringing all three versions (seein in my Christmas Train page) to the event. ((URL) -Z- (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Articulated Train Cars Now Available - eBay Premiere Auction

StRuCtures™ is pleased to announce that Articulated Train Cars are - finally - available. As is often the case with a new kit release from The Guild of Bricksmiths™, sale of kit number one (numbers one through six in this case) will be via an (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer

Hi Troy, You're right - I forgot to add it this time, but here it is: (URL) for letting me know, Morten bricks4you.com (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ninja sets for sale

Hello everyone, I discovered I had a few Ninja sets I won't be needing, so I decided to offer them for sale here. All prices are excluding shipment costs from Denmark. I accept PayPal. Let me know if you want any of these sets - my email is: (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clearance SALE Ends Tommorow

Hi, The clearance sale in my Bricklink Shop ends tommorrow (Australian Time) Approximately 20 hours remaining........ (URL) OFF all parts 10% OFF all minifigs And thanks to everyone who has placed an order in the last week. :-) -- Jason King (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer

(...) know. (...) Just as a general point, you should always include a link to your store in messages like this. Bricks4you.com is the name of your store, but also appears to be a website address. Unfortunately, anyone typing it into a browser will (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer

Hello, I have just changed the following terms and condition in my shop: Minimum order is changed from $25 to $15. Discount of 50% on shipping charges is given if you buy for at least $250. I now offer lower shipping costs on small orders up to 0.25 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RIS 2.0 sets for sale/trade

I managed to get a hold of a couple RIS 2.0 sets recently. Originally I bought them for a friend. Who backed out of the deal. I can't hold on to them forever even though I'd like to. Eventually if I can't get any good offers on them they will be (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: [eBay] MTW-1003 Custom animated Stock Car, never offered before

(...) <snip> The auction has ended. Further copies of the item is now available on my BrickLink store for 90 USD. Color instructions, add 10 USD. (URL) Pieniazek Bricksmith(tm), Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) www.bricksmiths.com www.miltontrainworks.com (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Would 54 Soccer figs sell?

I recently purchased 9x 3406 Team Transports and have considered parting them out. Before I do so I would like to know that the total of 54 minifigs would sell. If you are interested the figs would be sold in groups of 9 (all of 1 type from the set) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact