 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13431
FS: Duplo assortment (includes 4 Duplo Eggs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 04:56:00 GMT

I have an assortment of about 90 Duplo parts that I'd like to sell for $30
including shipping. (within the U.S.)
Heres a big picture of all thats included:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/duplo.jpg

This includes parts from:

-12  Duplo Eggs  (including 4 of the actual eggs, 2 green and 2 blue)
-2825
-2830
-2831
- Also the bricks from a Happy Meal.

All parts are in great condition and have never been played with.  The eggs
are lightly scuffed from the store. (The egg is the outer packaging so this
is normal)

Please email me if you're interested.
I prefer Paypal.

Thanks for looking.