 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13443
Re: Duplo assortment (includes 4 Duplo Eggs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 06:08:20 GMT

No replies on this so I'm gonna go to round 2. :-)
I'll sell it all for $20 shipped. (in the U.S)

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/duplo.jpg

Email me if interested.

Thanks,

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
I have an assortment of about 90 Duplo parts that I'd like to sell for $30
including shipping. (within the U.S.)
Heres a big picture of all thats included:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/duplo.jpg

This includes parts from:

-12  Duplo Eggs  (including 4 of the actual eggs, 2 green and 2 blue)
-2825
-2830
-2831
- Also the bricks from a Happy Meal.

All parts are in great condition and have never been played with.  The • eggs
are lightly scuffed from the store. (The egg is the outer packaging so • this
is normal)

Please email me if you're interested.
I prefer Paypal.

Thanks for looking.