 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13442
Re: Interested in all non-tan from #10017 Hopper Wagon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 02:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brandon Camp writes:
Within minutes of posting, I got a buyer for all 25 sets.  Demand for the
non-tan parts from 10017 set is high.  If I consider ordering another batch,
I will post the offer here.

Conversely, I am always interested in bulk tan.  Please feel free to contact
me with offers.

Thanks!

-brandon

Better would be to email those of us who expressed interest, in order of our
emails to you... :-)

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115