 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13439
13438  |  13440
Subject:
Interested in all non-tan from #10017 Hopper Wagon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:57:30 GMT

I buy the 10017 Hopper Wagon in bulk solely for the tan pieces.  I'm posting
to see if anyone is interested in buying the non-tan pieces.  I've attempted
to answer some questions below, but please feel free to email me or post
here if you're interested or have any questions.

* What do you get? You get all the non-tan pieces listed on:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/10017
I can also include the boxes and instructions if you want, as I just keep
the tan pieces.

* How many 10017 sets am I offering to split up?  1 - 25 sets.  I currently
own 10 and am about to order 15 more.

* How much will you pay?  $9.50 / split 10017 set plus actual shipping to
you.  I offer $9.50 because the price per 10017 is $18 and the non-tan parts
account for 137 of the 229 parts.  Incidentally, I researched the parts on
bricklink.com and it would cost about $30 to buy the same non-tan parts
there.  Note I pay for all shipping from lego.com and you only pay for
shipping from me to you.

* When do you have to pay?  Not until I'm ready to ship from me to you.
Since I haven't ordered the additional 15 sets yet, I don't think I'll be
ready to ship until Feb 24 or so.

* What forms of payment do I accept? PayPal or money order.

* Where will I ship from/to?  I will be shipping from Austin, TX and would
prefer to confine shipping to North America.

I would like to execute this as a bricklink transaction.  If you want to
look at my feedback, my bricklink ID is "mr_camp" and eBay ID is
"damoose@NOSPAMspy.NOSPAMnet".  (remove all "NOSPAM" strings from the email
addresses listed in this post)

I could be persuaded to sell a subset of the non-tan in bulk e.g. if you
just wanted the Technic or train parts.  Please let me know if you're
interested!

Thanks!

-brandon
email: damoose@spyNOSPAM.netNOSPAM