 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13413
Re: [eBay] MTW-1003 Custom animated Stock Car, never offered before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 04:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am very pleased to announce that Milton Train Works(tm) has added a
new freight car model to the product line. You may have seen inklings of it
in my ISCC entry and in pictures from GATS Novi.

<snip>

The auction has ended.

Further copies of the item is now available on my BrickLink store for 90
USD. Color instructions, add 10 USD.

http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=412792

Larry Pieniazek
Bricksmith(tm), Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)
www.bricksmiths.com
www.miltontrainworks.com

(whoops, sorry, forgot to XFUT to BST)