 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13414
13413  |  13415
Subject:
RIS 2.0 sets for sale/trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:25:02 GMT

I managed to get a hold of a couple RIS 2.0 sets recently.  Originally I
bought them for a friend. Who backed out of the deal.  I can't hold on to
them forever even though I'd like to.  Eventually if I can't get any good
offers on them they will be sent the Ebay route, but I wanted to throw them
out here and see if anyone bit.

I have three brand new complete sets, two have has the seals broken but have
have been hand checked for completeness, and the third is still sealed.  One
of the open sets has some box dammage, the big flap on the front has been
torn completely off taking the attached side with it, but is still a sturdy box.

I would be most interested in a trade of some sort, or perhaps money, for
one, two or all three sets.  I am looking for anything technic (except
throwbots slammers and bionicle) anything pirate, and anything star wars
that I dont already have.  If at all interested please e-mail me to get the
ball rolling.
thanks.