 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13415
13414  |  13416
Subject:
Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:33:29 GMT

Hello,

I have just changed the following terms and condition in my shop:

Minimum order is changed from $25 to $15.

Discount of 50% on shipping charges is given if you buy for at least $250.

I now offer lower shipping costs on small orders up to 0.25 kilogram.

Lowered my shipping costs outside Europe (Sorry Europe - but I have now one
quote for shipping costs for each category fast/slow airmail - so your costs
has increased a little).

No longer charges fixed $2 for handling and shipping material.

As a new event will I each sunday either sent out special offers on some
products or discount some. So in addition to my already very low prices will
you get the possibility to make a good deal if you take a look in my shop
from time to time :-)

On a regular basis will there also be added more than 1,000 new sets, parts
and figs each week - that way I hope to increase the varity of products and
make my shop more attractive.

If you have any sugestions to how I can improve my shop please let me know.

Have a nice weekend,

Morten
bricks4you.com