 Marketplace / Auctions / 9051
Re: [eBay] MTW-1003 Custom animated Stock Car, never offered before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am very pleased to announce that Milton Train Works(tm) has
added a new freight car model to the product line...

Congrats on your seventh kit launch Larry.  I know now how
much of an accomplishment that is.  Does it get any easier
with subsequent kits?

Yes and no... Yes because the tasks you have to do and the order you need to
do them in are known, but no, because the tasks themselves don't (in my
view) get all that much easier, really.

And congrats on the first StRuCtures(tm) kit launch as well! Good luck with it.