 Marketplace / Auctions / 9050
Re: [eBay] MTW-1003 Custom animated Stock Car, never offered before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:48:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am very pleased to announce that Milton Train Works(tm) has
added a new freight car model to the product line...

Congrats on your seventh kit launch Larry.  I know now how
much of an accomplishment that is.  Does it get any easier
with subsequent kits?

I expect this will be a busy week for the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm),
look for at least one more exciting announcement from another
Bricksmith, coming soon!

That would be me.  8-)    (Or at least me amoungst others.)

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13420

SRC
L#765