 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13412
13411  |  13413
Subject:
Would 54 Soccer figs sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:32:15 GMT

I recently purchased 9x 3406 Team Transports and have considered parting
them out.  Before I do so I would like to know that the total of 54 minifigs
would sell.  If you are interested the figs would be sold in groups of 9
(all of 1 type from the set) at $6.30 per lot ($.70 a minifig).  Email me if
interested.

Email me if interested in the parts from any of the below sets.
*minifig buyers would receive first option for other parts.

9 x 3406 Team Transport
10x 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio
9 x 7140 Desert Skiff
5 x 3408 Super Sport Coverage ($15ea if as a set)*
4 x 7180 B Wing ($20ea if as set)*
2 x 5975 T-Rex Transport ($22ea if as a set)
*all sets must sell of the type

Details:
Part prices have already been set using bricklink as a guide.  Typically the
prices range in the top 5 lowest prices currently available (list the piece
in your wanted item in Bricklink for an idea).  Pieces of the same type
would be sold in one or two bulk lots.  BIG Bulk buyers are highly
encouraged to the point of offering the sets at my cost in exchange for a
few pieces.  Bulk buys will also be encouraged if the sets are parted out
with only the buyers of lots being able to perhaps bid (or buy at reduced
prices) from the part lots which did not sell.

*I did keep the Lukes from the Desert Skiff

In the case of poor email response, sets which individuals made offers on
will be sold.  The Desert Skiff parts will enter my bricklink shop and the
other sets will be returned.