 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13421
Re: Articulated Train Cars Now Available - eBay Premiere Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Chapple writes:
I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Larry Pieniazek, (and the
rest of my fellow Bricksmiths) David Harris, and James & Raven Brown.

  You're welcome. :-)

These model kits feature bound instructions and a certificate of
authenticity, and will be shipped to your door in a sturdy box.  When
I made my "sneak peek" post,  http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=10827
I had no idea it would take me nine months.  (There must be joke in
there somewhere.)  Josh Baakko - your wait is over!   8-)

  And about time, too! ;-)

  So, will you br bringing some to run at BricksWest? I'll be bringing
all three versions (seein in my Christmas Train page) to the event.
  (http://www.baylug.org/zonker/ct2001/

     -Z-