 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13176 (-20)
  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) William, I am curious as to what you are basing this statement on? I was under the assumption that .brickshops was created to remove the discussion of the operation of such third party shops as brickbay out of the .BST group. If memory serves (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Hello Larry, As someone who thinks the .announce groups are in good shape, I'm sincerely curious why you believe them to be overused. In fact, if you take a look at the web interface of the newsgroups you'll notice that by volume, the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Duh, yes. My bad. --Bill. (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) That was a freudian slip, no doubt... BrickShelf (the image site) announcements actually go in: (URL) I think what is meant by announcements is when KEVIN tells us something significant about the BrickShelf.com site, not just that someone (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) I was not aware that BrickShelf was a sales site. Perhaps you meant BrickBay rather than BrickShelf ? Ray (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) And BrickShelf announcements go in lugnet.market.brickshops ONLY... right? --Bill. (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My Kellog's Promos for Your Skeletons

I need more skeletons! I have the following Kellogg's promo sets for trade. The plastic packaging is kind of crunched up, but all are still sealed. 1559 Clown Car (duplo) - have 2 1560 Glory Glider - have 5 1561 Stunt Chopper - have 4 1562 Wave (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Is all of Brickbay in US$?

(...) I certainly hope all Brickbay accounting is in USD. I have bought from several Australian shops and never had an issue with that. I hope that never changes. I LIKE the pricing being in one currency across all shops. (USD, Euro, whatever, but (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Is all of Brickbay in US$?

(...) The defacto currency for Brickbay is US$. Most stores and most customers (maybe?) are US-based, so it makes sense if everyone uses the same currency, for price comparison etc. All the Aust store-holders I know, list in US$. If they were to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Is all of Brickbay in US$?

Sorry if this sounds a little naive, but I can't seem to find a guarantee on BRICKBAY that all listings are in US$. I'm having trouble dealing with the idea of paying MORE for an item from Australia than America based on the assumption that the Oz (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  It's A New Era (in LEGO pricing)

I have a few details to work out and confirm first, but expect an announcement from me here very soon of similar impact/significance as this one... (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

Auction announcements belong in the lugnet.market.auction newsgroup ONLY. Please try to keep them there in the future. Troy "Chadmin" <chad21620@home.com> wrote in message news:GpAG4J.Hsr@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) 0@yahoo.com (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk Lego Auctions

Check out my auctions: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lot sof new items at Troy's Surplus Lego

I've been adding alot of new inventory to my store recently, here are some of the latest: Parts from: 22 Star Wars Podracer Buckets <set:7159> 50 Soccer Team Transports <set:3411> 30 Star Wars Flash Speeders <set:7124> 9 Harry Potter Final (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  3 * 9 Volt train sets for sale

For sale the following 9 Volt train sets: 4536 Hopper Car (35 Euro) 4554 Metro Station (85 Euro) 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad (140 Euro) All sets are complete and including building instructions. No boxes. Payment by cash Euro, cash US Dollars or (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  A-Wing and Mickey - found sold-out sets

I was getting a bunch of 1355 sets for parting out (I just added the sliding door plates and bricks, etc.) to my store (URL) and found what I'm presuming is stock lost in a store room, as these two sets <set:7134> <set:4164> are all sold out from (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Army of Battle Droids; Army of Gungans; Lots of Qui Gon Jinn

Hi! Sorry to reply to my on post, but anyone interested in the following items should contact me via email. This is a Lugnet Buy/Sell direct sale. Only the leftover parts will be added to my Brickbay store. Sorry for any confusion, Justin (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego pens (including Bionicle pens)

I might have quite a few Lego Pens for sale soon in my Brickbay store. I haven't added any to my inventory yet. I'm curious how many of you might be intrested in these. I would be selling them somewhere between $13 and $14. I actually didn't find (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Desparately needed - Lego 24 x 24 baseplate with two rows of studs around three sides.

(URL) you have one, or two of these available, please let me know with price. I purchased two "COMPLETE" Lego Technic 8094 sets, and the neither of the sellers of the sets, included this baseplate. (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricksburg Depot Commercial Pumper Available Again

I've added the final five copies of the Bricksburg Depot Commercial Pumper to my store inventory. The direct URL is: (URL) offering free shipping within the US on these as long as you remember to ask for it. Buyers outside the US don't get free (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact