 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13163
13162  |  13164
Subject:
Lot sof new items at Troy's Surplus Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:14:50 GMT

I've been adding alot of new inventory to my store recently, here are some
of the latest:

Parts from:

22 Star Wars Podracer Buckets <set:7159>
50 Soccer Team Transports <set:3411>
30 Star Wars Flash Speeders <set:7124>
9 Harry Potter Final Challenges <set:4702>
50 Mindstorms Exploration Mars <set:9736>
70 Castle Guarded Treasuries <set:6094>
110 King Leos <set:6026>

That's all tha tI can remember right now, but it's alot of new inventory of
the last two weeks or so.

Here's the link to my store:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Coming soon:
10 Mickey's Fishing Adventure Buckets <set:4178>
   (These are in-house waiting to be sorted)
50 Arctic Mobile Outposts <set:6520>
   (Shipped, should be here any day now)

And whatever else I pick up on clearance....

Troy