 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13169
Re: Is all of Brickbay in US$?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:05:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeremy Dullard writes:
Sorry if this sounds a little naive, but I can't seem to find a guarantee on
BRICKBAY that all listings are in US$.  I'm having trouble dealing with the
idea of paying MORE for an item from Australia than America based on the
assumption that the Oz listings are in AU$, let alone doubling them for the
exchange rate!  If Oz listings are in AU$ could this please be stated in the
Store Policy area of each store?  Thanks, any confirmation would be cool...
JEREMY:D

I certainly hope all Brickbay accounting is in USD. I have bought from
several Australian shops and never had an issue with that.

I hope that never changes. I LIKE the pricing being in one currency across
all shops. (USD, Euro, whatever, but just one please)

XFUT to market.brickshops where this is better suited (see the charters...)
although that may not be very clear to the casual observer...