 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13167
13166  |  13168
Subject:
Is all of Brickbay in US$?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:00:45 GMT

Sorry if this sounds a little naive, but I can't seem to find a guarantee on
BRICKBAY that all listings are in US$.  I'm having trouble dealing with the
idea of paying MORE for an item from Australia than America based on the
assumption that the Oz listings are in AU$, let alone doubling them for the
exchange rate!  If Oz listings are in AU$ could this please be stated in the
Store Policy area of each store?  Thanks, any confirmation would be cool...
JEREMY:D