 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13161
13160  |  13162
Subject:
A-Wing and Mickey - found sold-out sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 01:04:02 GMT

I was getting a bunch of 1355 sets for parting out (I just
added the sliding door plates and bricks, etc.) to my store
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=SRC  and found what
I'm presuming is stock lost in a store room, as these two sets
<set:7134>  <set:4164> are all sold out from stores and S@H
AFAIK.  There is precisely six hours of 2001 left (where I am
while I'm typing this) so they should last till 2002, but how
long in 2002 till they're gone...     Happy New Year    :-)

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://AmicusGroupInc.com/SRC/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=SRC