 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13030
Re: millenium falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 17:30:23 GMT

"Bill Moreau" <wemoreau@yourinter.net> wrote in message
news:Gnw7vG.FFw@lugnet.com...
Richard Marchetti and All:

Although I recognize your right to speak out in this Democracy, I do not
recognize your right to be the chief critic for the LUGNUT group when you
disagree with any of the postings to the buy-sell-trade.  Who appointed • you to
this position?  It sure wasn't by vote as I didn't have one.  Why don't • you let
the readers decide what they will buy, sell or trade?
Sometimes it is better to keep your thoughts to yourself.

You contradict yourself.

First you say that readers should be able to decide what they will buy, sell
or trade.

Then you say that it is better if the poster keeps his thoughts to himself.

If he kept his thoughts to himself,
he would be depriving the fine readers of this forum from being able to
decide
between all the options available.