 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13001
Re: millenium falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:42:12 GMT

My feeling is simple, if you post something here with prices that seem
incredibly high( especially since I bought several falcons for $25 each! ), you
should expect either no response from anyone or someone making a notice about
the high price. Honestly, the darn thing ain't even worth $50 if you ask me!
This newsgroup isn't ebay or brickbay. If they want to try and get high prices
like that, then post 'em on one of those two sites and wait...

John

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bill Moreau writes:
Richard Marchetti and All:

Although I recognize your right to speak out in this Democracy, I do not
recognize your right to be the chief critic for the LUGNUT group when you
disagree with any of the postings to the buy-sell-trade.  Who appointed you to
this position?  It sure wasn't by vote as I didn't have one.  Why don't you • let
the readers decide what they will buy, sell or trade?  Sometimes it is better
to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Regards,

Bill

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Dickinson writes:
hi i have a lot of falcons for sale $160.00 u.s.

Is there some reason that someone would prefer this to $99 plus shipping
from S@H?  It's in the Fall catalogue...

This guy did 'em for $100 USD each, plus shipping:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=12845

-- Hop-Frog