 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12996
Re: millenium falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:39:58 GMT

I guess I didn't look at this as being critical.  This is pointing out,
fairly politely, that people can buy the merchandise through the official
store for considerably less.  Personally, I appreciate notes like this.
There are people who check these boards because they trust the posters to be
honest, knowledgeable Lego fanatics.  If we can save them $60 by pointing
them to the Lego Shop-At-Home site, I'm all in favor of it.

It's good for the readers to decide what they will buy, sell, or trade.
It's even better when they make that decision with fuller knowledge of their
options.

Samuel Christiansen

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bill Moreau writes:
Richard Marchetti and All:

Although I recognize your right to speak out in this Democracy, I do not
recognize your right to be the chief critic for the LUGNUT group when you
disagree with any of the postings to the buy-sell-trade.  Who appointed you to
this position?  It sure wasn't by vote as I didn't have one.  Why don't you let
the readers decide what they will buy, sell or trade?  Sometimes it is better
to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Regards,

Bill