 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13012
Re: millenium falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 03:21:26 GMT

  I guess $160 isn't as outrageous as some of us thought! High or not, I'll
bet a few people that took part in this auction knew they were available
here as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1673175441

All things being equal I think its cool that LUGNET veterans offer insight
on many things including the pricing of sets, but I think it is quite
obvious that many of us tend to value sets differently, which should be
respected in the long run. Just tossing my two sents around.

Brett Antaya