 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13011
Re: Who needs Timmy anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:18:37 GMT

Perhaps we should talk.  I've got plenty of race car drivers
I could unload, but I'd want Timmys in return, especially in
his green TimeCruiser outfit.  I can't get enough of them!

Paul Ferguson
Lugnet #147
http://home.att.net/~locker99/index.htm

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Erik Johnson writes:
I do! And any other seemingly worthless minifigs. Send your Jar-Jars,
Timmys, divers, race car drivers or any other minifig that you could
envision yourself whacking with a hammer and feeling no remorse.  I
would like them in new or slightly used condition, with or without head
gear and will pay about $0.50-0.70 apiece for them depending.  I'll also
buy bits if you have them in the same condition but I'm not as
interested.  E-mail me with what you have and we can figure something
out.  Thanks,
EJ