 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12998
Re: millenium falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 02:53:07 GMT

"Bill Moreau" <wemoreau@yourinter.net> wrote in message
news:Gnw7vG.FFw@lugnet.com...
Richard Marchetti and All:

Although I recognize your right to speak out in this Democracy, I do not
recognize your right to be the chief critic for the LUGNUT group when you
disagree with any of the postings to the buy-sell-trade.  Who appointed • you to
this position?  It sure wasn't by vote as I didn't have one.  Why don't • you let
the readers decide what they will buy, sell or trade?  Sometimes it is • better
to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Et tu?

--
Markham