 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13031
Brickbay : Brick Piles end-of-year sale... 25% discount!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 00:45:58 GMT

It's almost end of the year, and I want to clear out my shop now to make
room for new stuff to be added. Therefore almost everything in my shop is
now 25% off! Among the items in the store are the 7300-7303 Life on Mars
promo's , some Shell Europe 1998 sets

So surf to Brick Piles now, http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=javanree
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://artsen.vanree.net