 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12477
Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 19:06:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Of course what is spendy at low availability may not be worth much in large
quantity (who here needs 10,000 of these lamp posts?? Even I don't need THAT
many) so LD COULD go off the rails on that.

I could use about 1000 in my boardwalk park....anyone with a city could
probably use 4 per 32x32 baseplate....

Paul Sinasohn