 Off-Topic / Fun / 8227
Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:40:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adam Wood writes:>
"Maggie Cambron" wrote in message

[TLC] won't risk it because there is some speculation that sets using a
primarily black and/or black/red color scheme may bring out latent
tendencies toward violence that children, especially boys, may harbor.

Is this serious? I _really_ hope this is just speculation, and hopefully
you're joking. I'm not seeing any :) though, but I hope it's just that I've
been at work too long and have temporarily lost my humour button.

  They're likewise discontinuing white bricks due to fears of racism; yellow
will be stopped for its associations with cowardice; green must of course be
eliminated immediately, lest it be used on a Thursday (with attendant
implications of lasciviousness); blue will be stopped because it connotes
depression.

     Dave!