 Off-Topic / Fun / 8235
Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 04:30:00 GMT

Well I've just heard that grey can induce depression in Bi-Polar and like
minded people, so they are the next ones the go.

And unfortunately the trans Neon Green also -has- to go because it's a
popular colour among the rave culture and it's association with drugs...

Hmmm. Is that all the colours covered?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adam Wood writes:>
"Maggie Cambron" wrote in message

[TLC] won't risk it because there is some speculation that sets using • a
primarily black and/or black/red color scheme may bring out latent
tendencies toward violence that children, especially boys, may harbor.

Is this serious? I _really_ hope this is just speculation, and hopefully
you're joking. I'm not seeing any :) though, but I hope it's just that • I've
been at work too long and have temporarily lost my humour button.

They're likewise discontinuing white bricks due to fears of racism; • yellow
will be stopped for its associations with cowardice; green must of course • be
eliminated immediately, lest it be used on a Thursday (with attendant
implications of lasciviousness); blue will be stopped because it connotes
depression.

Well at least we still have Gray! Although they may cancel it because it
tends to connote "average" or "unexciting" which of course is a bad • message,
we want all our kids to be "above average". (DARK-grey of course, is right
out since it has that darkie connection)

Get used to building all your models in Trans Neon Green it may be the • only
color left to us!