 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12459
Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 03:26:49 GMT

In approx. 4 weeks I will have the exact same thing availible on brickbay
for $1.80 a piece.

So, should I thank you for this little note?  Seems a little rude to use
someone's For Sale notice to let everyone know that in a month you'll have a
lower price.  How about you post when you have the parts available and go
ahead and use your own message.

As a side note, every part you have for sale now I will be giving away to
Lugnet members in December.

Jason