 Off-Topic / Fun / 8226
Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:55:48 GMT

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:GKw0In.3t5@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Marchetti writes:

Now, if only we could also get all those same currently white elements • also
in black for a wrought iron look.

They won't risk it because there is some speculation that sets using a
primarily black and/or black/red color scheme may bring out latent • tendencies
toward violence that children, especially boys, may harbor.

Maggie C.

Is this serious? I _really_ hope this is just speculation, and hopefully
you're joking. I'm not seeing any :) though, but I hope it's just that I've
been at work too long and have temporarily lost my humour button.