 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12093
Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:37:51 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

Yes, you will need a regulator.  But rather than spend full retail, I suggest you
post to buy-sell-trade and ask for one there - many people have WAY too many
regulators in their collection (especially if they parted out 4561s or 4565s like
I did), and you can most likely get one much cheaper, brand new, from a Lugnetter.

You got regulators in your 4565s? I didn't get any in mine.... :-) :-)
:-) :-)

Frank