 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3193
Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:53:15 GMT

Thank you,
Thank You,
Thank You,
Thank you,

And oh, BTW, thank you!!!!!!!!

I already ordered 2 sets, and I'm sure I'll order more

So, thank you!!!!!!!!

2 years ago, I wished I could find a way to let Lego direct know they needed
to bring back some old sets.  Apparently you got the message without my
help, and so far, out of a list of about 12 sets I wanted to see
re-released, you've hit three (metroliner, pirate ship and front end
loader).  I'm in hog heaven (OK, so I've also ordered the Guarded Inn (3
copies) and the Pirate Island, and the forklift, and.........I guess I need
to get back to work so I can afford more Legos)