 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3187
Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Andrew "AJ" Jones writes:

BRAD, good looking out, i pre-ordered, but is this including speed regulator
or will i need to purchase it sepretly if so i will need to add it onto my
order so let me know please, thanks you or if anyone knows for that fact.

Andrew,

I just heard for sure that there is no regulator included in the Metroliner
set. You will need to purchase that separately

Stupid question time.  This being my first train set coming from Pirates and
Castle, is a speed regulator required to run the train?  Or is it just a
good thing to have.  Given that I'm buying a Metroliner, Club Car, Admiral's
Flagship, and Enchanted Island this month I'd like to hold off purchasing it
for a little while, but I'd still like my train to run!  8-)

Jason