 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3182
Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:36:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Andrew "AJ" Jones writes:

BRAD, good looking out, i pre-ordered, but is this including speed regulator
or will i need to purchase it sepretly if so i will need to add it onto my
order so let me know please, thanks you or if anyone knows for that fact.

Andrew,

I just heard for sure that there is no regulator included in the Metroliner
set. You will need to purchase that separately.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee