 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10945
  Cypress Trees

Hello, I was just wondering what the value of a cypress tree is right now on the market. Thanks (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) Assuming that you mean the larger of 2 conical shaped trees (what I think of as the standard size) then using Brickbay as a yardstick it looks like the current going rate is probably $1 (USD). The actual range is between $ 0.90 and $ 1.75 but (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

The tree he is asking about is the very tall, thin tree, as in set 1592 Town Square, not the standard pine tree in the Brickbay price guide. The cypress tree is significantly rarer and would be valued higher. If you have any cypress trees for sale (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) Thanks for the correction and information. I should have known better - Kristopher did ask about cypress trees not pine trees after all. And in this case I see Brickbay is no help at all - at least I couldn't find any listing for that type of (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) What do mean whats the deal? (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) Sorry I did not mean to sound so rude , I just did not know what you meant when you said whats the deal Thanks (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) I didn't take it that way at all. I should have been more explicit about my question. Basically I'm asking: - Are you planning on selling some of these trees? or were you just inquiring about market value out of curiosity? - Do you have a (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) I believe that Kristopher is LOOKING for cypress trees based on his earlier post's offering items for them. Mike (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) Thanks. I now see that earlier posting with a subject line of "6090". I only picked up on this conversation with the posting asking about the market value of the trees which didn't indicate the purpose of the question. But having seen the (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickbay idea? (Re: Cypress Trees)

Just thinking out loud here-- but it occurred to me the other day that averaging the "ask" price for Brickbay items is probably a slightly pricey way to figure things out-- because assumedly all the items that people WILL buy are already bought (and (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Brickbay idea? (Re: Cypress Trees)

(...) Brickbay does that... or at least, it logs the number of times sold, the highest, lowest and average price sold at. Brickbay certainly tracks and retains all transaction info, it's just a matter of accessing it (and determining if the info is (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Brickbay idea? (Re: Cypress Trees)

(...) Oh? Cool... I never knew that info was stored anywhere-- probably because I've just never seen it as being accessible... (...) Yeah, my guess is that it wouldn't be overly valuable to the service itself-- except perhaps if it would make people (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) Well it was probably more obvious to me as I read b.s.t generally every other to every third day so I read a couple of his posts in close proximity (time wise) to each other. Mike (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cypress Trees

(...) when you said whats the deal (...) I have a few of the trees butI am not interested in trading them. Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) As a seller, whenever you list a piece for sale the previous lowest, highest and average sale price are displayed, so sellers have that information available, but may choose to price their items differently for (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Brickbay idea? (Re: Cypress Trees)

(...) I believe that there are a few caveats about the BrickBay Price Guide... o All prices shown are based on orders booked, not necessarily orders completed. It is my belief that orders cancelled do not get backed out of the price guide. o Average (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)