 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 630 (-20)
  Re: $1899.99 to spare?

I wish! Unfortunately, I've decided to reallocate most of my lego budget into my new house, so I won't be able to help out! :) I posted my 1593 on bricklink as well without much intention of actually selling it. John (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: $1899.99 to spare?

Scott & All, I thought this was a funny line when I received this message. : ) (...) market. I wonder if John York has enough money to add another 1593 to his collection? : ) Scott "Wish he had 1899.99 to spare to get one" S. (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  $1899.99 to spare?

If so, why not buy this MISB set (from me): (URL) A (it's a 1593) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  TSSC Remnants - Various MISB sets - 25% Off with Free Shipping!

To All, I am clearing out all my older MISB sets, I now have them marked off 25% from the already lowest prices on BrickLink (I checked!). I will continue to the free shipping offer an all sets until this Sunday, May 12th, 2002, for all Canada and (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Service Packs: Space, Technic, Pirate, Train, Town etc

I have put a load of service packs on my Bricklink shop... 104 in total. Just click on "service packs": (URL) A (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% Off Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

All parts and service packs are currently 20% off at GoB Bricksburg Depot. Among the highlights: sliding train door service packs garage door service packs monorail ramp tracks and supports tusken raider minifigs town and pirate boat hulls Come on (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Added 75,000 new parts + Credit Card Terminal Reactivated

Hello everyone! I've done a spring cleaning of my "spares" and have recently added more than 75,000 new parts to my Bricklink store. Many of these parts are from out-of- production sets, which I have broken up for the creation of my custom kits. Of (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Yet more sets and parts at Abracadabrick

Hi all, Sorry for the second post in as many days, but I just picked up a large amount of sets, which will be sold and parted out in my BrickLink store, Abracadabrick at (URL) include 4x8252 Technic Beach Blaster @ $17.50 ea. 1x8549 Bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Grand Re-Opening of my LEGO shop.

After being closed for nearly a year and a half I have decided to reopen my store in anticipation of a little free time in my life. You may remember my store as "Eric Kingsley's LEGO Sales", this has now changed to "Blue Caboose LEGO Sales" as I try (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Goblin heads, sand and lime green, and mmore...

I just added a PILE o' stuff to my Bricklink store GoB - Lions Gate Models at (URL) out the goblin heads (much cheaper than buying whole Goblins at $4+ - yikes!), lime green and sand green parts, medium-yellow-orange parts, lots of dark grey plates, (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  People, parts, plates and more!

Just a note to let you know that over the past week I have added over 3000 new parts, people, plates, and more to my store (URL) you are looking for something and you don't see it here, ask me...I will look for ya. I will also be adding more parts (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots more parts at Abracadabrick!

Hi all, I've been on a little shopping spree lately, so lots of new parts have been added to my growing BrickLink store, Abracadabrick: (URL) also been slowly culling my parts bins for spares of rare and old parts, and a few have been put up in the (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Monorail, Train, and Boat Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

It's spring and I'm moving soon so I've been doing some cleaning. Some of the items I'm getting rid of: ramped and short straight monorail track supports for the monorail track large curved panels train windows, doors, and glass assorted other train (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10% Off All New Sets at TSSC Remnants plus Free Shipping + some Older Sets added

To All, I decided to mark down all my remaining inventory of new MISB sets by 10%. I am also continuing my free shipping options to the United States and Canada, and 1/2 off shipping to everywhere else. I have some newer Aquanauts sets, as well as a (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

HaHaHaHaHa... It's been a while since I had such a great Laugh!! I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one!! I've been unloading for a couple of years now! I now have space to lay out the kids hockey gear! I must admit, I do find it (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Tusken Raider Encounter Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I've just added parts and minifigs from 6 copies of 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter to my BrickLink store. Come and get 'em before they're gone :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge clean out sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, I've been going through my lego stock and have to say, that some of the parts do I simply have too many of - so I've decided to discount these with up to 40% in hope of getting rid of some of it. All my prices is normally very competitive since (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  1st Year Anniv Sale at Aaron's All Themes ! ! LAST DAY

I have extended the sale until the end of May 3 (not earlier than Midnight Pacific Time) 1,798 parts sold so far during the sale! (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

(...) Unfortunately it is *very* possible. LEGO(r) CAN expand to fill all available space if you are not very very careful to keep track of your obsession. Trust me. I know. It's getting hard to move around in my basement, which is 1800 square feet (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

"Tom Stangl" <tom.stangl@sun.com> wrote in message news:3CD173A7.1DBBB2...sun.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] And I thought Frank Filz had a problem [1] ... Yikes! See this for NC and OR pictures of Frank's two apartments: (URL) - Frank used to (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact